Finding a perfect placement for you is our specialty.
The Nanny Avenue will focus on placing you with the perfect match where you can succeed and excel as a professional nanny. Our passion is to help create an environment where you can thrive. It is important to help you find the best placement possible.
We understand and value the importance of a healthy family/nanny relationship and want to help you find a long lasting placement. Being a nanny is rewarding but also has it’s challenges. The Nanny Avenue will always advocate for you and your needs. We will provide support throughout the entire process even after you are placed. We cannot wait to help you find your dream job!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have High School Diploma
- Must be legal to work in the United States
- Must complete online application, resume review, and our Pre-screened assessment
- Must pass phone interview and in person interview
- Must be willing to sign a one-year contract or fulfill the temporary contract
- Must have one year of childcare experience
- Must be able to provide three childcare references
- Must have a clean criminal record – willing to submit to a background check
- A 5-panel drug screen may also be required before placement
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
-Must be CPR/First Aid Certified (Adult, Child, and Infant)
- Must have a love and passion for children
The Nanny Avenue promises to advocate for your needs and to guide you through the entire process of finding the perfect match for you.