Hire Professional Nanny in the Columbus, OH Area
Your children are in secure hands.
The Nanny Avenue takes pride in placing educated, experienced, and trustworthy nannies who are committed to keeping your children safe and secure while stimulating educational growth in a nurturing environment. Each candidate has gone through an extensive 8 Point Screening Process.
This process includes a reference check, background check, sexual misconduct check, motor vehicle check, and a drug screen if desired. All of our nannies are CPR/First Aid Certified (Adult, Child, and Infant).
We understand that in order for your family to thrive, healthy
relationships are a must. Our goal is to help cultivate a strong and healthy relationship between you and your nanny. Once your nanny has been placed, The Nanny Avenue promises to provide ongoing support as needed.
the Placement Process
- Complete Family Registration Form
- Family consultation- We will perform an in-home or phone evaluation to get to know your family better
- Your $500 nonrefundable registration fee is due
- We will send profiles of eligible candidates we think are a great fit
- The Nanny Avenue will facilitate all interviews with potential nannies for your family
- Once you choose your nanny, we will help you with the offer letter and contract
- You may choose to have a trial period to ensure the nanny is the right match for you
- Pay remaining fee
- Ongoing support